The starting point for achieving any goal is your attitude!
Attitude to generate change, to achieve your goals and make the most of your potential.
Developing your skills is a way to go further. To be successful, you must have a strong, well-structured foundation. So, the “BEST” competency model is here to help you self-manage your development.
We will share with you some tips that will help you develop the first two of these competences:
Basis for success
In this competence, the focus is on you. Show the qualities that will allow you to achieve high performance. Choose your approach and move on.
- Develop your curiosity and show a real desire to learn.
- Have confidence in yourself, do it differently and even better.
- Be agile and identify patterns even in new situations.
- Overcome obstacles with energy and optimism.
- Look for areas for improvement. Ask yourself what can be improved.
- Learn from everyone and everything, always be available to listen to others. Sometimes what seems obvious can reveal something that you could not see for yourself.
- Contribute more to others. What you plant, you reap! Whether at the company or at home, always offer your help and ask, “How can I contribute?”
Increase your growth! Perform effectively what is most important to the business. Set priorities and turn your goal into actions that allow you to make the best decisions every day.
- Collect data, diagnose, plan and manage your time!
- Improve your skills, before changing the stimulus, master the stimulus.
- Find additional resources, find someone to teach and correct you.
- Get ready! Whoever stays organized generates results.
- Apply the Pomodoro technique to increase productivity. Divide your time, for example: 50 minutes of work and 5 minutes of rest.
- Minimize distractions.
Motivation helps you get started, habit makes you win! ????
In the next edition, we will go deeper into Strategy and Talent Competence.